FILTRATION ANTHRACITE A-1
- Multi - layer filtration emloyed mainly:
- in the processe of removing Fe and Mn,
- in the process of very precise filtration after softening and fast decarbonisation,
- while removing spread sole elements and mud eg. for protection of filters filled with active carbon, ionites and the installation of diverted osmosis.
- One level filtration:
- used in order to prepare cauldron water that does not contain silica.
The usage of anthracite guarantees the improvement of the effectiveness of the filtration, reduction of the use of rinsing water, increase in the speed of filtration and it also prolongs the period of the filter use.
Natural, pure, crashed anthracite.
- Carbon C - app. 90 %
- Density - 1,45 t/m3
- Inflexibility - app. 4 Mohs
- Bank poise - 0,73 t/m3
- Type 1 - 0,6-1,6mm;
- Type 2 - 1,4-2,5mm;
- Type 3 - 2,0-4,0mm;
- Type 4 - 3,5-7,0mm.
Condition of application:
One layer filters - minimum 0,5 m of anthracite
Multi layer filters - minimum 0,3 m of anthracite
The height of filling is adjusted individually according to the quality of water.
- Speed of filtration:
- 3 - 15 m/h open precipitated filters
- 10 - 30 m/h closed precipitated filters
- up to 50 m/h eg. refinement of pool waters
- Speed of rinsing:
- Type 1 - 35-40 m/h;
- Type 2 - 55-60 m/h;
- Type 3 - 85-95 m/h;
- Type 4 - 130-140m/h
Hygienic certificate PZH No HK/W/0300/01/2005 of 2005 r and the expertise of Hygiene Institute in Garlsenkirchen - Germany.
Package: bags of 50 dm3